GK-GJL grouting agent (bearing mortar) is comprised of inorganic and organic polymeric material, representing a new type of admixture with integrated performance of high water reduction, high strength development, high molding, micro-dilatancy and low bleeding. When it is mixed with cement, it does not only improve the flowability in case of low water to cement ratios, but also effectively solves the contradiction between high flowability and segregation in multiterm, multicomponent, heterogeneous mixing systems. It greatly reduces the bleeding of grouting material, meanwhile the appropriate expansion due to concrete mixed with grouting agent can compensate the shrinkage of cement hardening during different time periods.
GK-GJL is widely used as grout for anchor bolt anchorage and columns on railways, highways, bridges and other large projects, reinforcement of concrete structures and post pre-stressed concrete grouting.
GK-GJL offers the following advantages:
* Good flowability, high strength development, no bleeding, no segregation, no delamination.
* Micro-expansion, bonding firmly with concrete.
* High early strength. The grouting agents meets the early strength requirement of 2h, 8h, 12h and 24h, of concrete whose 28 days compressive strength is up to 60MPa.
Cement based compound
40kg plastic bags, single palette (1500kg)
Store in dry conditions, protected from direct sunlight, water and frost
At least 3 months if stored properly. If expired, it can only be used
Density (at 25℃)
Water to cementitious ratio
difference between 24h and 3h
Effective on reinforcement
0.13 - 0.15% of the water to cement ratio
1. Basic treatment: Clean the surface of the foundation, no floating slurry, no grease and no release agent should be present, etc. before grouting, the foundation surface should be fully wet and excess water should be removed 24 hours in advance.
2. Grouting construction
1) The grouting agent should be poured from one side until the other side overflows, so as to fulfil the grouting.
2) No stop once started grouting due to the short grouting time.
3) No vibration when grouting
4) The thickness of each grouting layer should not exceed 100mm.
5) When grouting, the grouting layer shall be kept free of vibration and collision to prevent damage to the grouting layer until the mold is released.
Curing should be performed within 30 minutes after grouting, or water sprayed or moisturizing and curing after the grouting layer is finally set.
NOTES ON APPLICATION
GT/T 1130—2017 Bearing Gourting Material for Bridge
GB/T 50448—2015 Technical Code for Application of Cementitious Grout
JC/T 986—2018 Cementitious Grout
BASIS OF PRODUCT DATA
All technical data stated in this Technical Data Sheet are based on standard laboratory tests. Actual measured data may vary due to circumstances beyond our control.
Please note that as a result of specific local regulations the declared data for this product may vary from country to country. Please consult the local Technical Data Sheet for the exact product data.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
For information and advice on the safe handling, storage and disposal of chemical products, users should refer to the most recent Material Safety Data Sheet containing physical, ecological, toxicological and other safety related data.
Avoid contact with skin. Please wash immediately with clear water when the product contacts skin and/or eyes. It should timely be taken medical treatment if any allergies and/or other adverse reactions happen.
Do not dispose of into water or soil, but according to local regulations.
The information, and, in particular, the recommendations relating to the application and end-use of Chang’An Yucai products, are given in good faith based on Chang’An Yucai’s current knowledge and experience of the products when properly stored, handled and applied under normal conditions in accordance with Chang’An Yucai’s recommendations. In practice, the differences in materials, substrates and actual site conditions are such that no warranty in respect of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose, nor any liability arising out of any legal relationship whatsoever, can be inferred either from this information, or from any written recommendations, or from any other advice offered. The user of the product must test the product’s suitability for the intended application and purpose. Chang’An Yucai reserves the right to change the properties of its products. The proprietary rights of third parties must be observed. All orders are accepted subject to our current terms of sale and delivery. Users must always refer to the most recent issue of the local Technical Data Sheet for the product concerned, copies of which will be supplied on request.